Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans and happy Thursday to everyone else. 😉 Today I’m thankful for many things and I want to share some of those things with you.
- I’m thankful for my health. Earlier this year that was in question and now I’m 7-weeks post-op and doing great.
- I’m thankful for my doctor who did such a great job on my surgery.
- I’m thankful for my family; my Mom and sister especially who worked tirelessly to help me get through this rough summer and helped me raise the funds I needed.
- I’m thankful for my friends, including those of you online who helped spread the word, contributed, supported me, and listened.
- I’m thankful for my Love who has stood by me every step of the way, took care of me throughout this whole process and who never fails to tell me he loves me every single day.
- I’m thankful for my PCIP insurance which enabled me to get my surgery when every other resource turned me down.
There are always things which are hard, or difficult or painful or worrisome or stressful or sad or whatever, but, it’s also important to take the time to remember the things which are positive and good and delightful and helpful and hopeful too.